- About ORNAA
- Funding & Awards
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Executive Area
- By joining ORNAA, you become part of ORNAC (a strong National network of Perioperative Nurses)
- Continuing education through regular educational sessions & workshops
- A subscription to the Canadian OR Nursing Journal ( CORNJ )
- Provincial newsletter "Snips and Snaps"
- Reduced Rates at Provincial / National conferences
- Provincial/National Funding Opportunities ( available following one year of active membership ) Bursary, Grants, Awards
- Professional Volunteer Opportunities!
- Networking and FUN!!
For more information about your benefits, please visit:
- Active members
- Nurses with an active CARNA membership who are involved in the perioperative care of the patient
- Operating Room Staff Nurse
- Operating Room Educators
- Operating Room Nursing Researchers
- Operating Room Nursing Management
- Associate Members
- Recovery Room Nurses
- Members at large
- Graduate Nurse or student from Alberta
- Registered Nurse who is non-active in Perioperative Nursing but continues to support objectives of ORNAA
For detailed registration information, please visit:
Registration is handled online through our national organization, ORNAC.
Individuals wishing to join ORNAA can fill-out their registration information directly on the ORNAC website and pay securely online by clicking the link below.