Why Join ORNAA?
- By joining ORNAA, you become part of ORNAC (a strong National network of Perioperative Nurses)
- Continuing education through regular educational sessions & workshops
- A subscription to the Canadian OR Nursing Journal ( CORNJ )
- Provincial newsletter "Snips and Snaps"
- Reduced Rates at Provincial / National conferences
- Provincial/National Funding Opportunities ( available following one year of active membership ) Bursary, Grants, Awards
- Professional Volunteer Opportunities!
- Networking and FUN!!
For more information about your benefits, please visit:
Who Can Join
- Active members
- Nurses with an active CARNA membership who are involved in the perioperative care of the patient
- Operating Room Staff Nurse
- Operating Room Educators
- Operating Room Nursing Researchers
- Operating Room Nursing Management
- Associate Members
- Members at large
- Graduate Nurse or student from Alberta
- Registered Nurse who is non-active in Perioperative Nursing but continues to support objectives of ORNAA
For detailed registration information, please visit:
How to Become an ORNAA Member
Membership for this year is January 1st to December 31st.
Registration is handled online through our national organization, ORNAC.
Individuals wishing to join ORNAA can fill-out their registration information directly on the ORNAC website and pay securely online by clicking the link below.